Aside from the generation of electrical power, the
greatest opportunity for NFF to demonstrate a
practical positive change from the status quo is
in the area of transportation. Here are some
1. Design communities and lifestyles so automobiles
are not needed. A village approach? Walk, use
bicycles, electric bikes or tricycles, etc.
2. Share transportation and even transportation
3. Use mass transit.
4. Use electric vehicles, especially ones with
batteries that can be re-charge using solar,
wind, or similar alternative source of energy.
5. Use bio-diesel, wood gas, or similar fuels for
6. Buy and work locally to save having to transport
either goods and services or personnel.